DragonRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the DragonRiders Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello And Welcome To The Official Home Of The DragonRiders Clan

Chat Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PTRobert

PTRobert

Rider Tokens : 9862

Chat Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chat Rules   Chat Rules EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:50 pm

1. NO SPAMMING
Spamming is pointless, stupid, and overall, very immature. These forums are here to bring us together as a community, not to be annoyed by immature members. I hope we can keep this place going with a mature attitude.

2. NO CUSSING
Please, I know, I can get carried away, but overall, please no cussing. Not only does it lower the amount of respect you get from other members, but it just doesn't sound good in an environment like this.
Spoiler:

3. NO FLAMING
Just no flaming. Simple as that. Again, this reaches a solid 0 on the maturity scale. Almost the same as spamming, just don't do it.

4. NO HARASSMENT
None of "Dude, you stupid idiot, why did you do that" "Dude omg moron what the heck". No attacking other members is basically what this is trying to get across. We are a community, we respect each other.

5. RESPECT
Respect those of HIGHER and LOWER rank. No "I'm a Moderator, BOW DOWN VETERAN!!" ok that was a joke, but serious, show respect to other members.

6. NO CAPS LOCK
NO CAPS LOCK BECAUSE THIS IS ANNOYING AND PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT.

7. HAVE FUN

There is a there strike rule. If you break any of the rules on the chat you will be banned from it for a period of 24 hours(which may change over time)

Last edited by PTRobert on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing the Topic to an Announcement!)
Back to top Go down

Chat Rules
Page 1 of 1