DragonRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the DragonRiders Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello And Welcome To The Official Home Of The DragonRiders Clan

So as it has been said over the last MONTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PTRobert

PTRobert

Rider Tokens : 9877

So as it has been said over the last MONTH Empty
PostSubject: So as it has been said over the last MONTH   So as it has been said over the last MONTH EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 am

This place has not gotten the jump start I had looked for over the last month. In a month one new member and I don't know where he came from. Like Daiko and myself have said 5-6 months this clan has been around and still nothing, I'm calling this clan dead, giving my ownership to Daiko and moving on. It was fun hanging with all of you (that actually came on here). I might join another clan I might not who knows. But for now I want to train some teams and move on from a ever so slowly failing clan. Ill demote myself just cause I can for the time being. I hope no one hates after this and I hope I can still be friends with you all. I'll still be on UT ,UP,TON,and Dan-Rik, so if you want to talk I'll be there.

If this clan continues I wish it and all who are in it the very best.

To sum this all up I'm leaving the clan, wishing you all the best and I hope to we can still be friends and ill see you all else where.
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

Rider Tokens : 10116

So as it has been said over the last MONTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: So as it has been said over the last MONTH   So as it has been said over the last MONTH EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 pm

No hard feelings!

But it would have been nice to talk to you about this beforehand..
Back to top Go down
https://clandragonriders.forumotion.com

So as it has been said over the last MONTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonRiders :: Start Menu :: Announcements-
Jump to: