DragonRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the DragonRiders Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello And Welcome To The Official Home Of The DragonRiders Clan

What do YOU want to see.

Go down 
+3
sabienlance
noheartxx
Kiba12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba12

Kiba12

Rider Tokens : 6318

What do YOU want to see. Empty
PostSubject: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Its been said that we are losing activity (Trying to avoid the word dead/dying) and I want to know what would you guys/girls like to see as in activity's and such. All ideas will be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kiba12Fold
noheartxx

noheartxx

Rider Tokens : 5959

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:09 pm

I think we need better advertising. When this was on UT it was dying (although there has been a sudden boom). There are other sites that have active clan sections. Maybe if we were to post there we would get more clan members and wars/tournys in.

Also, this may be a stretch but maybe a new clan site. Just to get a fresh start and get all unactive members (not to sound like a **** or anything) off the site. I know Kiba said that on YT he would advertise and so will ChelseaFCfan08 and I.
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Good I like this keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

Rider Tokens : 5231

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:29 pm

I agree with no heartxx on the advertising. Advertising is always good but not too much of course. Starting over with maybe a new look can help. As Daiko mentioned before having tournaments and maybe a league would also help to increase activity when there are enough members. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
Daiko

Daiko

Rider Tokens : 10116

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:47 am

First - Making a new site: If you knew how much hassle it was making this site, you wouldn't be so quick to say this option. But Yes, I do agree we may need to start over, erase the past and try to build us up more!

Second - Tournaments: I agree these are a good idea, but we just don't have the members at the moment
Back to top Go down
https://clandragonriders.forumotion.com
chelseaFCfan08

chelseaFCfan08

Rider Tokens : 5250

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:36 pm

I think a league amongst the clan members just constantly playing eachother will promote more activity from members. I think the most people were active during the tournament so i believe it will work. It also gets people battling which will just be fun.
Back to top Go down
noheartxx

noheartxx

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:54 pm

@Daiko- I know it takes alot to run one and i commend you and rob for startin this and Kiba for taking Robs place im just sayin a fresh start would help greatly.

About the tournament idea its good but the last one barely got by i mean we had 2 DQs and one was in the finals. I think we need a place to post our team and get in some wars. Im on a pretty good site Abras Asylum (sorry if you consider this advertising just an idea) that is just starting up but its pretty active.
Back to top Go down
chelseaFCfan08

chelseaFCfan08

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

I think a fresh start is unneeded. The point system is unnecessary and some of the section too. Advertising is key and the classes of members, although many sites do it, makes me feel like its a feudal system. We should have two admins, Diako & Kiba, the rest equals. This is just opinion. Im not making demands or requests.
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

Rider Tokens : 5231

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Getting members more involved whether it be thru promotions or events in my opinion is not necessarily a bad thing. Promotions or ranks can help to recognize active members or those that have contributed to the forums. Events can help to have the members more involved and advertising can help to make people more aware of the site. I agree though that starting a new site won't necessarily change anything but a new look never hurts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
chelseaFCfan08

chelseaFCfan08

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Maybe not get rid of ranking completely but get rid of some ranks. Like only have 4 ranks that each has an actual responsibility. New members dont need a rank.
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

Rider Tokens : 5967

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:00 am

how are gonna get the active members on that site? just pm them?
also i think we keep the rank syestem i just like the idea!
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Do you guys mean the actual rating system or positions such as Admin, Moderator ect.
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

Rider Tokens : 5967

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Kiba12 wrote:
Do you guys mean the actual rating system or positions such as Admin, Moderator ect.
positions
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:36 pm

By removing some Ranks, we would have to demote a bunch of people, which isn't something I really want to do.
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Daiko wrote:
By removing some Ranks, we would have to demote a bunch of people, which isn't something I really want to do.
Agreed, sorry about the one word answer.
Back to top Go down
eeveeltionftw

eeveeltionftw

Rider Tokens : 6661

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:00 am

Ad Are the best so we should try and advertised at the popular one like YT,Uuttian etc.
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Glaceon. Glaceon. Glaceon..

Have you checked the Clan Area on UT?
Have you checked our discussions where people specifically said they would be Adverising on YouTube?

So your idea was pretty much already covered before this topic was thought of. Heck, I had people say they would ad on YouTube before Robert left.
Back to top Go down
eeveeltionftw

eeveeltionftw

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:43 am

SOrry I forgot about them Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Speaking of which I'll began to upload regularly today had some business to take care of.
Back to top Go down
eeveeltionftw

eeveeltionftw

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:34 am

sorry but could we have just a gfx shop place because the points don't make any sense for the dragon mall thing a boob
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:02 pm

eeveeltionftw wrote:
sorry but could we have just a gfx shop place because the points don't make any sense for the dragon mall thing a boob

Why a "Gfx Shop" anyways. That would rely on Points aswell, so it would have the same problem..
Back to top Go down
eeveeltionftw

eeveeltionftw

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:05 am

Why don't we just take the points out there no uses anyway
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Then what shall we do about your shop?
Back to top Go down
eeveeltionftw

eeveeltionftw

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm not sure maybe i'll change to like my other one and done it won't be so confusing
Back to top Go down
noheartxx

noheartxx

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:35 am

i definitly feel like we have some good ideas we just ned to make them happen now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see.   What do YOU want to see. Empty

Back to top Go down

What do YOU want to see.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonRiders :: Start Menu :: Announcements-
Jump to: