DragonRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the DragonRiders Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello And Welcome To The Official Home Of The DragonRiders Clan

A true pokemon Journey

Go down 

Which Pokemon?
Cyndaquil
A true pokemon Journey Vote_lcap33%A true pokemon Journey Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Totodile
A true pokemon Journey Vote_lcap67%A true pokemon Journey Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Turtwig
A true pokemon Journey Vote_lcap0%A true pokemon Journey Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kiba12

Kiba12

Rider Tokens : 6318

A true pokemon Journey Empty
PostSubject: A true pokemon Journey   A true pokemon Journey EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm

This will be like a choose your own adventure Story picking what the main character will do But first lets choose our friends name. So hurry up and vote I can't wait to get started. I will try to add a new page everyday if I'm not to busy.

Names:

Lionel is a vengeful person who likes to hold grudges. He wishes to defeat his brother who left home for the pokemon league and successfully defeated it and is now its reining champion. Yet we do not know why he want's to defeat his brother.

Riler has a carefree demeanor who loves adventures. He is the youngest of all four trainers. Riler want to become better so that someday he and his pokemon can get along. His pokemon seem to have no respect for him and disregard anything that makes them unsatisfied.

Rench is shunned upon fellow trainers because his training methods are to harsh. He uses his pokemons weaknesses and makes them take an onslaught of pain. But secretly he wishes to follow his favorite band on tour who's name will be announced a little later in this plot if selected.

Kilen is softhearted and hates to see anything in pain. After seeing her fathers rattata covered in a Leech Seed she vows to end pokemon cruelty by any means necessary.

Ash ketchum's Child disappointed in his fathers recent losing streak in every league he competes in he/she wants to become pokemon champion restoring his family's name. If you vote for this character insert a name in a post.

Other Characters not choosen will still be implemented in the others storyline some how.

Other Characters:

Prof. Sam is a friend of Ash Ketchum who takes care of his pokemon in the box storage. He is quite fond of the Pokemon Snorlax and is often seen with munchlax since Snorlax sleeps all day.

Alex has been known as a troubled kid with a troubled past. He and his growlithe have been together since that "Faithful Incident" happened.

Aaron as we all know is from the Elite 4 and is well known for his Eco-friendly attitude. He is often seen sleeping under the shade of the Eterna forest or in the Viridian forest looking for the Sacred Springs.

Suicune is one of the legendary dogs who has much meaning in this story.

Prologue (Brock VO): In the world there are magnificent beings called Pokemon (Cool way of saying it). There are many in the world which we still don't know of. Me and my friends Misty and Ash have settled down in the sinnoh region separately. Here along with our very good friend Professor Oak. Lets see how your journey goes as did ours or will yours meet a great end in the world of pokemon (More emphasis on the world of pokemon).

Last edited by Kiba12 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kiba12Fold
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: A true pokemon Journey   A true pokemon Journey EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Since I voted against ash's child now named Alex and there where only two votes Alex will be our main Character.

Alex: Oh crap look what time it is I forgot Professor Sam was giving me and Lionel our pokemon today.

Setting: As Alex gets dressed he finds Lionel sitting across from Ash and his Wife Aria.

Aria: Rise and shine sleepy head. What time did you go to sleep last night I told you 7:30!

Ash: Aria don't be so harsh the night of my birthday was worse then this I had thrown my

Aria (Annoyed): Yes Yes we've heard the same story a thousand times you threw your Pidgey Clock. Overslept and got that Rodent

Ash: Pikachu is no rodent he is my best friend if it wasn't for him I might not be here right now.

Lionel: Anyways nice to see your awoke sleep much.

Alex: Why do you always have to down me?

Lionel: Me and you have been close since our childhood we are now gaining a step forward in life which means more responsibility. I've always protected you like that one time your dads Tauros once again broke out of the fence and chased you all the way to Sangem Town?

Alex: I told you we would never speak of that incident again.

Lioinel: You never did climb that fence again did you?

Ash and Aria at the same time: YOU DID WHAT!

Alex: Remember what you told me mother what happens in the past stays in the past.

Aria: You just be lucky it's your birthday.

Alex: Anyways of course I remember it was your brother who saved me you where no where to be seen.

Lionel: So you would have been better off if I hadn't asked for his help?

Alex: Ah phooey lets just go and get our journey on the road.

Setting: In front of Professor Sam's laboratory a swift wind passes our two characters.

Lionel: Something must be wrong with those Xatu these days. I don't recall there being any strong gust.

Alex (under his breathe): And I don't recall you being the boss of me.

Setting: Inside Proffesor Sam's Laboratory

Prof. Sam: Nice to see you again Alex and Lionel. You still do have your pokeballs correct.

Lionel: Sure thing right...where are they I could have sworn they where on my belt. ...Alex did you...

Alex: No I swear why would I take yours if my dad gets them free from his old friend Samantha.

Prof. Sam: No worries I'm sure there's a mart somewhere in Sangem why don't you go there and buy some. Now Alex which Pokemon would you like?

Setting: Prof. Sam turns on the demo which sounds a little like Dexter (The first pokedex VA)

Dexter: This is Eevee the evolution Pokemon. Eevee is known to be rare and great for beggining trainers. Next up is Happiny the Super strength pokemon Happiny is the pre-evolution of Chansey. Happiny is said to have the strength of 100 times the bite force of a raticate. And last we have ditto the recontruction pokemon. Ditto has no bones or Organs other than a brain. It is recommended for advanced trainers.

Prof. Sam: So which would you like Eevee the evolution pokemon, Happiny the Super Strength pokemon or Ditto the reconstruction pokemon.

New Character Bios

Pikachu: Ash's first pokemon and life long friend.

Ash: Alex's father after his continuous losing streak Ash decides to retire his belt and settle down with his wife Aria.

Aria: Aria is Alex's mother and Ash's wife. Aria was attacked by an unknown pokemon still to this day giving her a dislike for all of the creatures.

Dexter: The pokedex's voice nothing more nothing less. He is a person within the pokemon world.

That's it for today's chapter/part next up we choose Alex's partner, and what happened to Lionels pokeballs. We will find out in tomorrows episode for I do not even know.
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: A true pokemon Journey   A true pokemon Journey EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 pm

There will be a vote for each decision.
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: A true pokemon Journey   A true pokemon Journey EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Alex: Hmmm Eevee looks really cute and my Dad's friend had one as well I'll take it.

Prof. Sam: Good decision Eevee is often easy to train because of its pet like personality

Prof. Sam opens the pokeball and out comes Eevee shivering as if it where cramped

Alex: Hi there I'm Alex and me and you are going to be best friends.

Lionel: Nice to meet you fur ball.

Alex: Eevee how about me and you take on Lionel in our first battle.

Lionel: As if you'd win but the experience would be nice I guess.

*Lionel tosses some weird pokeball with a "U" on it

Lionel: Go Charmander!

*Alex opens her Pokedex

Dexter: Charmander the Lizard pokemon. Charmander's tail senses water if it goes out

Charmander doesn't have long till it deceases

Prof. Sam: Take this outside you two I'd like for my lab to be intact when I finish this
morning weather broadcast.

Lionel: Yeah yeah we here ya.

*Outside around noon.

Alex: Eevee use your sand-attack

*Charmander appears to be lost in the sand.

Lionel: Use your dig attack!

Alex: Where did he go. Eevee can you sense it?

*Eevee jumps and headbutts the ground making Charmander come out.

Alex: Now use Fake Tears!

*Charmander pats Eevee on the back trying to be sympathetic towards it as Eevee is
crying.

Alex: Finish it up with bite!

*As Charmander is being bit on its arm its tail starts to burn larger

Lionel: Perfect Charmander use your Ember attack

*Eevee runs back and forth but trips and is hit by the ember and is Ko'ed

Lionel: Nothing can stop me and Charmander.

Prof. Sam: If Eevee hadn't bit you but headbutted you it would have been over did you
notice its hp on the pokedex.

Lionel: The what?

Prof. Sam: I forgot to mention your pokemons status and level are shown on the pokedex. Currently you and Alex's pokemon used to be on lv 5 but it looks like you've gained 2 levels.

*Pats Charmander on the head

Alex: Lucky you

Lionel: Early bird gets the worm they say, but I must be going I've got to get ready to depart tomorrow.

Alex: Yeah I should get going also

*They both wave at Prof. Sam as they run in opposite directions

*At home Aria is talking to Alex

Aria: So decided which one do you want?

Alex: What do you mean?

*Ash sitting across from Aria: I'm giving you one pokemon just a keep sake, I do want it
back.

Alex: I can pick any of them?

Ash: No you can choose from Totodile, Cyndaquil or Turtwig?

Next Episode Predictions
Why did Lionels Pokeball have a U on it?
Why is Ash giving 2 of his best friends away?
Why did Charmanders flame get bigger?
We will find out all this in the next episode.

Cancel votes and vote again to select our gift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A true pokemon Journey   A true pokemon Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

A true pokemon Journey
Page 1 of 1