DragonRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the DragonRiders Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello And Welcome To The Official Home Of The DragonRiders Clan

Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saxman1324

saxman1324

Rider Tokens : 6717

Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle Empty
PostSubject: Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle   Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Hey guys, i guess im the first tutoring business open for business Smile I specialize in starting out the battle and the pokemon to do it with. This includes not only the lead pokemon (singles or doubles), but the team's coverage itself and set up.

Feel free to post a question about anything in this area, or send me a pm if you'd like to keep your team or pokemon private

I can tutor 2 people at a time, but I will also be accepting short questions from those who do not think they need the full tutoring program.

Last edited by saxman1324 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

Rider Tokens : 10116

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle   Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 am

- Stickied -

Saxman, could you put in your OP how many people you can Tutor at the one time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clandragonriders.forumotion.com
noheartxx

noheartxx

Rider Tokens : 5959

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle   Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 pm

i could use some tutoring on this
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

Rider Tokens : 6717

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle   Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:16 am

sorry ive been a little busy noheart, and my program is probably best if people pm me or post their lead/teams or ideas, so just shoot a message and ill help you anyway i can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle   Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Lead Pokemon and Starting Out the battle
Page 1 of 1