DragonRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the DragonRiders Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello And Welcome To The Official Home Of The DragonRiders Clan

So For EVERYONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PTRobert

PTRobert

Rider Tokens : 9877

So For EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: So For EVERYONE   So For EVERYONE EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:59 pm

I am still here, yesterday my smart a$$ of a room mate decide to come mess with all my crap. Don't worry I'm planing to get him back and I'm going to film it. But while looking and fixing all the stuff he messed up(me quitting here, messing with my Facebook and Myspace, and a lot of other things) I was looking at how this place is ran. For one some of use are in two clans which I would like to change, not everyone has to but Me and Daiko have been Kicked out of DA and (I don't know about him but) I don't care. But like DA I want to put some of there polices in place, Or at least try to this has not been cleared with daiko so(daiko feel free to edit or post below whatever your not okay. If you can be on Uuttitan Then you must be able to be on here. Same goes for the chats if you can be on Uutton Partty then you can be on our chat. It not hard to do people open a second tab or window and on IRC you can have both chats going at one time. You can only be in 1 clan, I don't feel like having people torn at the end of the day between here and another clan, and vis verse.

I now I might be, being harsh and whatnot, but this clan has been around almost 6 months. and we have 21 members on here ID say 6-7 of which actually come look at the site. Forget about the chat. I would really like to see members on more, and yes we all have lives, I do to let me tell I'm 18 years ,old work 40+ hour weeks, go to college, and i still find time to be active on here and the chat and party(Yes I'm 18 and live away from home I party a lot). And maybe its just me but i feel that with all the stuff I do and find time that most others should be able to as or even a little less active then I am. So from all this i hope to see more people active on here and id like to see this clan growing and becoming bigger and bigger. I mean 6 months of work me and Daiko have put in and to have 6-7 active clan members isn't that good(at least to me).

Last edited by PTRobert on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

Rider Tokens : 10116

So For EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: So For EVERYONE   So For EVERYONE EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 am

Seconded.

We all know that it isn't hard to go on another site, but cmon now. A few of you go on UT and Dan-Rik or UP and Theonionknights, yet you can't even come into your own clan's Site/Chat.. That is pretty pathetic really. You really need to show more support of your own clan.

Also, do NOT just join this site thinking it is a free for all forum, this is a clan site and if you want to join this site you must have been approved by one of our recruiters.
Back to top Go down
https://clandragonriders.forumotion.com
PTRobert

PTRobert

Rider Tokens : 9877

So For EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: So For EVERYONE   So For EVERYONE EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 am

I think its time for a lot of changes and as I said 6 months this clan has been around and to 6-7 members, I don't feel that's good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So For EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: So For EVERYONE   So For EVERYONE Empty

Back to top Go down

So For EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonRiders :: Start Menu :: Announcements-
Jump to: