DragonRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the DragonRiders Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello And Welcome To The Official Home Of The DragonRiders Clan

The clan is it alive anymore?

Go down 
+3
Daiko
Kiba12
Mub
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mub

Mub

Rider Tokens : 5967

The clan is it alive anymore? Empty
PostSubject: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:13 am

Despite what i said minute ago is this forum dead or is there a new one? no-one has posted alot recently?
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

Rider Tokens : 6318

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:59 am

I'd say its alive just not very active, which is why I would like to call for a meeting but wanted my equals permission first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kiba12Fold
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:02 am

k geek
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

Rider Tokens : 10116

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Put it this way for the next few weeks.

I am being detained by quite a bit of outside stuff. My weekends are normally my only free times, and I am always a little out of it these weekends, so I wouldn't be too talkative. (Or I would never stop talking) Very Happy

Kiba, I am free for the next few days. So if you need a chat, just fire away.
Back to top Go down
https://clandragonriders.forumotion.com
noheartxx

noheartxx

Rider Tokens : 5959

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:13 pm

yea i havent been as active as i want lately ive had volleyball since march but it ends next week
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Daiko wrote:
Put it this way for the next few weeks.

I am being detained by quite a bit of outside stuff. My weekends are normally my only free times, and I am always a little out of it these weekends, so I wouldn't be too talkative. (Or I would never stop talking) Very Happy

Kiba, I am free for the next few days. So if you need a chat, just fire away.

I just wanted to talk with all the "Active" clan members to get some input and ideas.
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

Rider Tokens : 5231

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:23 am

I have been on but my time has been less and less lately so sorry about that. I don't know if this will help but will there be any events coming up,like tournaments? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:07 pm

sabienlance wrote:
I have been on but my time has been less and less lately so sorry about that. I don't know if this will help but will there be any events coming up,like tournaments? Thanks.

Not until myself and Kiba can tell if there are a decent amount of active members still here unfortunately.

When there will be a new touney, I will update everyone (Or Kiba will).
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

Rider Tokens : 5231

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh I see, that makes sense. Thanks Daiko. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm

sabienlance wrote:

Daiko wrote:
sabienlance wrote:

Not until myself and Kiba can tell if there are a decent amount of active members still here unfortunately.

When there will be a new touney, I will update everyone (Or Kiba will).

This is what I wanted to discuss. I wanted to know what ideas do you guys think would improve activity. Personally I agree with Sabienlance the last tourney was fun. But I'd like to see what you guys think and Auth can discuss how to make these ideas happen. I'll also be including DR information in my let's plays under the description.

Daiko edit if you see reason to.

Last edited by Kiba12 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:50 pm

OMG.............. does this make me...........active? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Mub wrote:
OMG.............. does this make me...........active? Shocked

Umm.. No.

I am still on every day. Just not fully aware of what I am doing occasionaly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Lol at least your honest with being unaware.
Back to top Go down
chelseaFCfan08

chelseaFCfan08

Rider Tokens : 5250

PostSubject: Activity   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I used to be on everyday. I havent been on in a while so im sorry about that. I plan on being on everyday again. Im going to be honest and say that the only reason i joined is to battle, get better, and just have fun. My opinion, and you dont have to agree at all, is that the site should not start over completely. What we should do is focus on a clan league, tournaments, and get rid of some sections that requires too much work. My main sections are wifi and rate my. They should stay. The rest are useless in my eyes. I believe we should advertise the simplisity of the site rather than keep adding on, giving diako and kiba more work. When there is too much work to be done, a site dies. I love the look and feel of the site, so i think we shouldnt start over. This is all my opinion. Im not making demands or requests, im just throwing around some ideas and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:05 am

chelseaFCfan08 wrote:
I used to be on everyday. I havent been on in a while so im sorry about that. I plan on being on everyday again. Im going to be honest and say that the only reason i joined is to battle, get better, and just have fun. My opinion, and you dont have to agree at all, is that the site should not start over completely. What we should do is focus on a clan league, tournaments, and get rid of some sections that requires too much work. My main sections are wifi and rate my. They should stay. The rest are useless in my eyes. I believe we should advertise the simplisity of the site rather than keep adding on, giving diako and kiba more work. When there is too much work to be done, a site dies. I love the look and feel of the site, so i think we shouldnt start over. This is all my opinion. Im not making demands or requests, im just throwing around some ideas and thoughts.
i like the off-topic sectiion its a nice place
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Mub wrote:
chelseaFCfan08 wrote:

Well he did say in his eyes and I like his honesty.

Last edited by Kiba12 on Sat May 08, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Kiba12 wrote:
Mub wrote:
chelseaFCfan08 wrote:

Well she did say in her eyes and I like her honesty.
whos the she?
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:17 pm

ChelseaFan (Sorry if I got it wrong).
Back to top Go down
chelseaFCfan08

chelseaFCfan08

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Me too. Its one of my favorites i forgot to include. But some of the sections i never even go on. General discussion is good just for people to talk.
Back to top Go down
noheartxx

noheartxx

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:36 pm

uh guys chelseaFCfan08 is a GUY he likes the soccer team CHEALSEA
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:10 am

Sorry about that bro... well this is awkward.
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:28 am

noheartxx wrote:
uh guys chelseaFCfan08 is a GUY he likes the soccer team CHEALSEA
which was what i was trying to stab at Embarassed Suspect
Back to top Go down
noheartxx

noheartxx

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:26 am

lolz kiba we had a good laugh about it when i was at his house last night
Back to top Go down
chelseaFCfan08

chelseaFCfan08

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:06 am

Haha. Its cool kiba. Do u wanna do that mixed battle?
Back to top Go down
Kiba12

Kiba12

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:41 pm

I'll answer you in pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clan is it alive anymore?   The clan is it alive anymore? Empty

Back to top Go down

The clan is it alive anymore?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next