DragonRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the DragonRiders Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello And Welcome To The Official Home Of The DragonRiders Clan

Yet Again.....UU Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noheartxx

noheartxx

Rider Tokens : 5959

Yet Again.....UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Yet Again.....UU Team   Yet Again.....UU Team EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Drapion(Thresherhold)@Black Sludge
Jolly Battle Armor
252 Spe 80 Hp 44 Def 132 SpDef
Taunt
Toxic Spikes
Whirlwind
Crunch

My lead even though hes NU he functions well in UU. He only has one weakness which helps alot and he can counter most leads with his i must say surprisingly good speed stat and movepool. Depending on who the lead is i either taunt or just go strait for the toxic spikes. Usually he will get at least 2 layers of TS down before i have to either whirlwind or start doing some damage with crunch. His EVs give him max speed and a good amount of bulk so he doesnt die after one attack. When i was testing this team on shoddy he could take most OU lead STAB EQs and have still a fourth or so of his health.

Regirock(TwilightThorn)@Leftovers
Impish Clear Body
44 Def 244 HP 12 Atk 208 Sp Def
Thunder Wave
Stealth Rocks
Rest/Explosion
Rock Slide

Ok so he obviously has alot of defense which is why im considerng the adamant nature. He can set up a second entry hazard and also half some sweepers speed with T-wave. I dunno whether to go with rest for recovery or to just go boom when i have low health. I thought Focus Punch would be a nice move on him because i could do a decent amount of damage to something if they switch out or just overpredict.

Manectric(StormRider)@Life Orb
Modest Static
252 Spe 252 SpA 4 Def
ThunderBolt
Hidden Power (Grass)
Flame Thrower
Signal Beam/Boosting Move?

Standard Sweeper Manectric. Life Orb so i can switch moves and maybe throw a boosting move in there but idk if he can learn any.

Toxicroak(ArmrKnight)@Life Orb
Jolly Dry Skin
252 Spe 252 Atk 4 Def
Substitute
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
Cross Chop/Brick Break

Ok this thing can sweep entire teams if it sets up. First i go into a favorable switch especially a water type move and force the switch. Then i sub and set up an SD and then let my attacks fly. If im still behind the sub after the first SD i can go for another and triple my attack..which is ridiculous. I dunno if brick break or cross chop is better.

Meganium(@Leftovers
Careful Overgrow
252 SpDef 208 Hp 44 SpA/Def
Leech Seed
Energy Ball/Reflect
Synthesis
Aromatherapy

My specially defensive meganium. Acts as a seeder and my cleric pretty simple energy ball is there just to not be walled by taunt but i might go with reflect.

Dugtrio(Shadow)@Shell Bell
Adamant Arena Trap
252 Atk 204 Spe 48 Hp
Substitute
Earthquake
Night Slash/Shadow Claw
Rock Slide

Ok this set i came up with in abut 5 minutes but it seems pretty cool. Basically i come in on something that cant hurt me and i sub up and kill. It acts as a revenge killer on my team and it looks good but ill have to test it. Rock slide because stone edge #@$&* hates me.

Last edited by noheartxx on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chelseaFCfan08

chelseaFCfan08

Rider Tokens : 5250

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again.....UU Team   Yet Again.....UU Team EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:28 am

For regirock, i think hammerarm is more reliable.
Back to top Go down
noheartxx

noheartxx

Rider Tokens : 5959

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again.....UU Team   Yet Again.....UU Team EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 am

updated 3 new members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again.....UU Team   Yet Again.....UU Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet Again.....UU Team
Page 1 of 1